Just beside the JFK Airport, the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport gives you a great location that makes getting anywhere in New York City a breeze. Located in the Jamaica neighborhood of Queens, you’ll find it supremely easy to get around. So whether you’re in town for the night, spending time here on business, or need a quality place to stay in New York that’s affordable too, you’ll appreciate the convenient location at this hotel.
It’s just 20 minutes to LaGuardia Airport from here, plus you’ll be able to get to other area landmarks from this great location. No matter why you’re here, you might want to make time to see some of New York City’s most revered sights while you’re in town.
- Aqueduct Racetrack - Just 3 miles away from the hotel, this racetrack dubbed “The Big A” is the ideal place for placing bets and getting a first-class meal without missing any of the action.
- Resorts World Casino - Not into horses but still like to gamble? Close by the hotel, you’ll find the only casino in the Big Apple where you can play slots and automated table games. Who says you have to go all the way to Atlantic City?
- Gateway Center - Have you come to New York to shop? Then you don’t want to miss one of the biggest shopping stops in the entire city. Eat, drink, and shop your way around!
- Green Acres - And more shopping awaits just 5 miles from the hotel. It’s another place to shop ‘til you drop in the big city!
- Queens Museum - Take in some culture and see the Queens Museum filled with both art and artifacts that will truly dazzle you.
- Queens Zoo - Virtually right outside the hotel doors, you’ll find all kinds of animals that call the Queens Zoo home. One of the best features is that it has small quests for you and your children to complete, adding to the fun.
- Broadway - You can’t come all the way to New York and not catch a theatre production on Broadway! Just make sure you book your tickets in advance. The Radisson Hotel JFK Airport can help you make arrangements for Broadway shows so be sure to ask.
- Citi Field - Baseball fans shouldn’t miss a chance to see the New York Mets play during season. But in the off season, you can take a tour and explore the facilities.
- Coney Island - It’s one of the most famous amusement parks in the country. Young or old, everyone loves stopping by Coney Island to enjoy the Circus Sideshow, rides, museums, and the food too.
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park - If you like recreational activities, you’ll want to come here. There’s a skate park, botanical gardens, a zoo, and a science museum. It has something for everyone to enjoy.
- Lido Golf Club - What’s so cool about this par-71 golf course is that it’s in a metropolitan area and still manages to bring the wow-factor. The Lido Café on-site is a great place to refresh with cocktails after a round on the green.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park - See the legendary Brooklyn Bridge, one of America’s oldest suspension bridges. The surrounding park is filled with activities from delightful restaurants to charming gardens. There are sports field and rides, and plenty more to keep you busy here.
- Empire State Building - Even if you work late, you can still stop off to see the Empire State Building. It’s open until 2am, giving you spectacular night views of New York City in all its glory!
- Madison Square Garden - See a concert or watch the Knicks play. It’s one of the most famous places in the city!
- Statue of Liberty - A gift from France, this is one landmark you shouldn’t miss when you come to New York City. Pictures don’t do it justice!
- Radio City Music Hall - Since 1932, it has been entertaining New Yorkers and visitors alike. You’ve got to stop here to revel in the history or catch a performance.
- Rockefeller Center - A little further away, the elevator ride to the top of this landmark gives you a stunning view of the city. At the bottom, it’s the famed place for ice skating, so rent a pair of skates and enjoy the magic.
- Central Park - Don’t forget carriage rides in the city’s most famous park. Walk around and enjoy the sights and activities!
There are hundreds more things to do and see while you’re staying at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport so be sure to plan accordingly in order to see the things you want to see. If you need help planning, the concierge and ticket desk can help you plan and choose your arrangements to ensure you have the best experience ever.